Horses lend us the wings we lack.


In riding a horse we borrow freedom.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.







Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Horse Fever

I have horse fever. This happens every spring. The lack of motivation and energy from winter catches up with me and in the spring, every breath I breathe, every beat of my heart is horses, horses, horses. I can't get it out of my mind. No matter how much I ride, how many horses I ride, how many jumps I jump, how much new tack or riding apparel I purchase, I cannot get enough to satisfy my thirst. I want everything horsey. My mind is buzzing with excitement.  Soon, summer will be around the corner and I will realize I can't do everything at once. Afterall, I do have a wedding to plan this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment